iphone Radio downloads

Charles Johnson cehjohnson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 09:57:54 EST 2010

David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-12-13 at 14:37 +0000, Roger Burton West wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 02:27:02PM +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:
>>

> Yeah. But these devices don't have SSL certs built-in, do they? They'll
> be using a cert which has been downloaded somehow from the BBC, I
> suspect. In which case, maybe we can download one too. Or extract one
> from a device...

Well there'd be a lot of disgruntled iPhone users if they required a
hardware upgrade or even an explicit software patch, so your supposition
could be correct.

So distribution would have to rely on 'are-you-really-an-iphone' types
of heuristics wouldn't they?
Please see my previous comment about a debugging proxy

g00se