iphone Radio downloads

Andrew Stevens ats37 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 09:09:58 EST 2010

Hi,

The last couple of days I've been finding that the radio programmes I'm attempting to download are no longer finding the default iphone data and falling back on other options.  Has something changed in the iphone feed that has broken this facility?

e.g.
[user at localhost tmp]$ ~/get_iplayer --type=radio --get Frontiers
get_iplayer v2.78, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

Matches:
10954:  Frontiers - Epigenetics, BBC Radio 4, Factual,Radio,Science & Nature

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
INFO: Checking existence of default version
ERROR: Failed to get iphone URL from iplayer site

INFO: rtspaudio1,wma1 modes will be tried for version default
INFO: Trying rtspaudio1 mode to record radio: Frontiers - Epigenetics
INFO: File name prefix = Frontiers_-_Epigenetics_b00wdjgl_default
INFO: Transcoding /tmp/Frontiers_-_Epigenetics_b00wdjgl_default.partial.mp3

Andy