XML::Simple perl module Error

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Thu Aug 26 10:16:44 EDT 2010

  Hi

Firstly, thank you so much for continuing the development of
get_iplayer. It's one of the most useful utilities I use.

I'm using v2.78 (which I believe is the latest) on Win XP SP3

With this command:

"C:\Program Files\get_iplayer\get_iplayer.cmd" -o "C:\Downloads\BBC"
--pid p009mqsg

I'm getting this message:

WARNING: Please download and run latest installer or install the
XML::Simple perl module to use the Series and Brand pid parsing
functionality

It downloaded the required file, so I don't think it's urgent, but I
like to know how to fix it.

What does that message mean?
What file is it I'm looking for? XML or Perl? & what folder should it be
in?

As I seem to have the latest, is it possible for someone to email the file?

Hope you can help

Thanks again
Dave F.