quick yaboot Q

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 11:45:08 EDT 2007

Hey folks,

I have everything building now and my CD boots  just fine, but there  is just
one little missing piece of the puzzle.   When the CD boots it does not run our
custom anaconda ks.cfg - it  goes into the normal interactive install.
 This is of
course because I'm basing this on the x86  build, and in order to
accomplish this
task it  does the following in GRUB :

label xyz
 kernel vmlinuz
 append initrd=initrd.img ramdisk_size=8192 ks=cdrom:/ks.cfg quiet

This  of course tells  the initrd to run the ks.cfg file when it boots up.

I've checked the yaboot.conf man page and don't see anything obvious
there on how to do this.   Can someone help?

In short, I want the CD to boot and then run our customer ks.cfg right
away, not the normal FC interactive install.

thanks,
-Alan

--
"Aikido has but one principle - the universal reality of life"
               - Mitsugi Saotome