Making a boot CD - ohhhh, I'm close!

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:33:00 EDT 2007

> Just to verify, do you have anaconda-runtime installed?  Do these files
> you're referencing exist?

Yup.   I installed the RPMs myself just before beginning this journey.

BTW, I just realised after sending that, that in the copy I did with
"cp -a" I forgot to remove all the "TRANS.TBL" files before running
mkisofs, so I'm re-doing now with that but it will take a while.
I'll remember to do it as well with the experiment I do in just
re-spinning the ISO without first copying it out somewhere.   But I'll
copy the ISO first so as to preserve the original.

--
"Aikido has but one principle - the universal reality of life"
               - Mitsugi Saotome