Making a boot CD - ohhhh, I'm close!

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 12:56:15 EDT 2007

One final question I have I guess before digging into pungi.
Will it matter that my stuff is based on the FC6 CD1?   I see the
below command was used to produce FC7.   Also, my build machine on
which I'm doing all this is FC6 PPC.

If this does matter, do you  have the magic command that was used to
produce FC6?

Thanks again folks.

--
"Aikido has but one principle - the universal reality of life"
               - Mitsugi Saotome