Making a boot CD - ohhhh, I'm close!

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 10:32:01 EDT 2007

> http://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/pungi

We'd heard of this and plan to start using it going forward.   We just
were not at the point where we wanted to introduce / figure out a new
tool.

But right now  rather than figure out a new tool / add a new tool I'd
just like to get my incantation correct :-)   But since I'm pretty
much at a roadblock now without this, I'll download pungi right now
and have a look at it to see how easy it is to figure out.

In the meantime while I'm looking at pungi, I would still like to hear
from others about what's wrong with my incantation w.r.t. the error
I'm getting.    Short / Immediate term I just want it to work.
Medium/Long term definitely want to be working  with pungi.

thanks,
-Alan

--
"Aikido has but one principle - the universal reality of life"
               - Mitsugi Saotome