5/22/05 Rawhide http install

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sun May 22 23:10:02 EDT 2005

Ruby Summer 2000 iMac w/ DVD drive
attempt to install via http was going extremely well, except the mac
decided to reboot about 65% of the way through.

I don't know if this is an installer bug or if dirty power or something
had a play at it.
No UPS but other computers on same circuit w/o ups did not reboot,
though they are on different surge protectors.

Trying again this time with a minimal install (will yum groupinstall
what I want) - I suspect it was a not clean power issue, but I thought
I'd report it in case others have seen the same thing.