G5-bootable FC3 tree.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Feb 17 04:27:34 EST 2005

I've produced a tree with current errata and a 64-bit boot.iso,
available at ftp://ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/linux/fedora-ppc/fc3-ppc/
or rsync://ftp.uk.linux.org/ftp/linux/fedora-ppc/fc3-ppc

It's not tested yet, but hopefully images/mac64/boot.iso should boot on
the G5 and allow you to install. I've sent the anaconda patch which
creates the 64-bit boot.iso to Jeremy, so hopefully we'll see
images/mac64/boot.iso in rawhide some time soon, too.

The 32-bit installation should work the same as FC3 does, using
images/mac/boot.iso. One day we ought to put them both on the same CD
image -- it wouldn't be very hard to do so. Ideally, we could even make
CD 1 bootable.

This FC3 tree doesn't contain any of the other Mac-related fixes from
rawhide anaconda -- you still have to do the yaboot stuff for yourself
according to Colin's instructions.

--
dwmw2