Barebox state on am335x-phytec-phycore-som

Martin Hollingsworth Martin.Hollingsworth at itk-engineering.de
Thu Jul 20 06:09:54 PDT 2017

Hi,
I am trying to enable the barebox state framework and use it to store the bootchooser variables on the am335x-phytec-phycore-som board. I want to do that, so that the variables can be stored in EEPROM rather than in NAND (due to write/erase cycles).

I am following the steps from the documentation and from the mailing list from 2016 (http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/barebox/2016-October/028312.html). However, all entries I try to add to the DTS/DTSI files fail to compile with a syntax error, even the example dtsi entry from the documentation.

Has anyone running a similar configuration and could help with some advice what has to be adapted? Can anyone recommend a good example code of the barebox state placed on EEPROM?

Thanks and regards,
Martin Hollingsworth