Multiple root file systems

Haris Papadopoulos haris at amberbox.com
Fri Feb 3 05:44:43 PST 2017

Hi,

I am trying to create a system with one bootloader, one kernel and
multiple filesystems. I am going to use barebox bootchooser
(http://www.barebox.org/doc/latest/user/bootchooser.html)

My current /boot/nand file is as follows:

   #!/bin/sh

   [ -e /env/config-expansions ] && /env/config-expansions

   [ ! -e /dev/nand0.root.ubi ] && ubiattach /dev/nand0.root

   global.bootm.image="/dev/nand0.root.ubi.kernel"
   global.bootm.oftree="/dev/nand0.root.ubi.oftree"

   global.linux.bootargs.dyn.root="root=ubi0:root ubi.mtd=root
rootfstype=ubifs rw"

I would like to use two filesysyems with names root1 and root2. How
should I modify the above?

Thanks
Haris