Juergen Borleis jbe at pengutronix.de
Fri Oct 21 00:53:45 PDT 2016

Hi Javier,

On Friday 21 October 2016 09:41:15 Javier Fileiv wrote:
> I was looking to buy an ARM9 Jtag because it's what I
> though... I would need a JTAG.
>
> Regarding shorting the data lines... do you know exactly what would I
> need to do?

Reading the datasheet of the used NAND device, find its datalines, find them on
the Mini2440, configure the board to boot from NOR, short two of the eight
datalines and power the board.

> Regarding JTAG, which ones are the steps?

Sorry, no idea. Never used it on Mini2440.

Cheers,
Juergen

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Juergen Borleis             |
Industrial Linux Solutions                    | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |