[RFC] digest: Add enum

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Fri Mar 13 11:50:41 PDT 2015

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 11:10:19AM +0100, Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD wrote:
> On 10:54 Fri 13 Mar     , Jan Lübbe wrote:
> > On Do, 2015-03-12 at 18:50 +0100, Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD wrote:
> > > do as in the kernel use the string as we may want to add hw IP
> >
> > You mean we should add a priority instead? The kernel also has separate
> > names for the algorithm and for the driver.
>
> yes when we add hw ip we will have to do so too
> as we maybe enable the hw driver but the device as in multiple image build
> such as imx

Jean-Christophe, please take the time to write in full sentences, start
them with upper case characters and don't forget the dot at the end and
other punctuation marks. And re-read the text before sending.

It is of course no requirement here to write 100% proper English - most
of us are no native speakers. But your texts make it pretty difficult to
follow what you intend to say, so please make it easier for us to
understand your text.

Thanks.

Robert