Compiling barebox for newest Yocto/meta-freescale

György Kövesdi kgy at teledigit.eu
Tue Jun 23 07:52:04 PDT 2015

Hi all,

On 2015-06-23 16:07, Holger Schurig wrote:
> Look at barebox/arch/arm/Makefile. Around line 47 you see
> "-msoft-float" specified to both CPPFLAGS and AFLAGS. So specifying
> "CC=-msoft-hard" would bites with this.
Many thanx, this was the problem!
I am removed the "-msoft-float" and everything works now.

I just suggest to remove it at all because such settings are belong to
the build environment. If someone needs such, it can be set by parameters.
Is it acceptable in general?
Shall i send a patch, or someone does it?

Regards
Gyorgy Kovesdi