nvidia jetson tk1 help

Lucas Stach dev at lynxeye.de
Thu Sep 25 13:51:07 PDT 2014

Am Donnerstag, den 25.09.2014, 10:55 -0700 schrieb Ryan Du Bois:
> Okay, that worked, but I have to use the *-usbloader.img image.  The emmc image doesn't output anything over UART.
>
> Is that expected?

That's expected. As said in the docs the images for Tegra are specific
for the boot source. If you are starting with tegrarcm this would be the
-usbloader boot source. If you want to persist barebox on the EMMC by
copying the image to the boot0 partition you need to use the -emmc
image, the -usbloader image won't come up there.

If the doc isn't clear enough in that regard and you have suggestions on
how to improve this: patches welcome. :)

Regards,
Lucas