New driver crashes with "unable to handle paging request"

Rolf Evers-Fischer embedded24 at evers-fischer.de
Thu May 15 04:37:41 PDT 2014

Dear Christoph and Alex,

> Christoph Fritz <chf.fritz at googlemail.com> hat am 13. Mai 2014 um 14:49
> geschrieben:
>

> Hey Alex
>
> On Tue, 2014-05-13 at 13:03 +0200, Alexander Aring wrote:
> > This was one year ago...
>
> The port (with only host support) is that old, but simply due to lack of
> time I haven't fixed the hacks in there. For example some delays need
> proper wait_on_timeout(), therefore a reference manual would be nice.
>
> I hope to find some time next weekend pushing the stuff to github or as
> a RFC-Patchset.
>
> Keep calm

thank you for your information.

In the meantime I will carry on with "my" musb-port (directly from linux kernel
3.13, because when I started with this task, I was not aware that it had already
been ported to the current U-Boot source).

But of course it would be nice to get another solution, which already works -
regardless if it's based on an older kernel version or not.

Best regards,
 Rolf