Changing the baudrate via barebox prompt

Sascha Hauer s.hauer at pengutronix.de
Wed May 14 00:20:02 PDT 2014

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 08:09:00AM +0200, Holger Schurig wrote:
> Hmm, any reason why csX.baudrate isn't listed under magicvars ?

These variables predate the magicvar support and nobody has ever added
it them to magicvar. It's not clear how we want to add these. Do we want
to add wildcards to the magicvar description (csX)? This gets incorrect
for some devices which can show up as mmcX or mciX depending on the way
they are registered. We could also attach the description to the device
parameter themselves which means we get descriptions for all parameters
actually registered, like

cs0.baudrate		Baudrate for the serial console
cs1.baudrate		Baudrate for the serial console