Can i access the barebox env from linux

Michel Stam michel at reverze.net
Wed Mar 26 07:53:03 EDT 2014

In case anyone is interested; for a barebox x86 project I wrote a
library that overrides fopen/fclose/open/close/etc a while back, which
allows read access to the environment sector if properly configured. I
managed to get it working on arm/mips with mtdblock as well.

In the near future I'd like to write a kernel driver to read the
filesystem properly, this was more of an experiment.

Cheers,

Michel