[RFC] picotcp.20140628

Antony Pavlov antonynpavlov at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 07:25:22 PDT 2014

Hi All!

I have pushed new version of picotcp-enabled barebox to github:

   https://github.com/frantony/barebox/commits/picotcp.20140628

Changes since picotcp.20140530:

 * rebase over latest barebox and picotcp

 * net: make 'picoping' behave like traditional 'ping' command
    use pico_icmp4_ping_abort()

 * net: make 'dhclient' behave like old 'dhcp' command
    use pico_dhcp_client_abort()

There is a problem with picoping.
If I start picoping and no correct reply packet is received
then picoping ends with timeout error message. (good!)

But if I start picoping and only several reply packets are
received (e.g. I intentionaly break network interface setup)
but not the last then timeout callback function is not called.

--
Best regards,
  Antony Pavlov