New Documentation for barebox

Sascha Hauer s.hauer at pengutronix.de
Thu Jun 26 11:56:37 PDT 2014

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 06:31:10AM -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Jun 2014, Sascha Hauer wrote:
>

>   ... snip ...
>
>   couple quick observations before i put on my editor hat and go
> through all this. first, on my fedora rawhide system, running "make
> docs" generates quite a few warnings, although the HTML is eventually
> built. is it worth digging into the doc generation warnings and trying
> to clean them up? anyone else building the docs on fedora rawhide and
> see what i'm talking about?
>
>   and just from the main page, a couple very pedantic questions:
>
> * should the name "Barebox" be italicized or not? it seems even that
> single page bounces back and forth using and not using "@a" in front
> of the word "Barebox".
>
> * the "Directory layout" section inserts a space on either side of the
> "/" in directory names, as in:
>
>   arch / * /
>
> that just looks ... weird.
>
> * oh, final note regarding name "Barebox", i notice some pages (like
> the x86_bootloader page) use the uncapitalized name "barebox" -- this
> really should be consistent throughout all the docs.

It seems you are talking about the old doxygen docs. Please checkout
the doc branch on:

git://git.pengutronix.de/git/barebox.git

There should be only one match for Barebox with a capital 'B' in

Documentation/boards/omap.rst:36:exactly behaves like an external dongle. Barebox does not automatically detect

All others are lowercase.