New Documentation for barebox

Holger Schurig holgerschurig at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 02:02:56 PDT 2014

Hi,

nice !

I merged remotes/origin/doc into my local checkout of
remotes/origin/next and did "make docs". I got one warning:

schurig at laptop:~/d/mkarm/barebox$ make docs
Making output directory...
Running Sphinx v1.1.2
building [html]: targets for 204 source files that are out of date
updating environment: 204 added, 0 changed, 0 removed
reading sources... [100%] user/variables
/home/schurig/d/mkarm/barebox/Documentation/devicetree/index.rst:6:
WARNING: toctree glob pattern u'bindings/barebox/*' didn't match any
documents
looking for now-outdated files... none found
pickling environment... done
checking consistency... done
preparing documents... done
writing output... [100%] user/variables
writing additional files... genindex search
copying static files... done
dumping search index... done
dumping object inventory... done
build succeeded, 1 warning.

and in fact, there is no Documentation/devicetree/bindings/barebox