Re[2]: OTG Device mode on i.MX51

Alexander Shiyan shc_work at mail.ru
Mon May 6 09:23:56 EDT 2013

> On Mon, May 06, 2013 at 01:52:11PM +0400, Alexander Shiyan wrote:
> > > Hello.
> > >
> > > Is anyone have successful works OTG in device mode on iMX51?
> > > Thanks!.
>
> I have the driver working in devicemode on several boards, but not on an
> i.MX51 I think. I have no indication though that the UDC core itself is
> in any way different to the ones on other i.MXs.

I have tested usage device mode on i.MX27. It works (Patch for PCM-038
will be sent), but driver(?) does not work for me on i.MX51...
Executing is freeze at dr_controller_setup (drivers/usb/gadget/fsl_udc.c).
Now I trying to check for missing clocks, but not sure about this since we
enable all clocks at start...
So, if anyone can test this feature on i.MX51 it will be helpful.
Thanks.

---