What breed of a dog can text you?

PingBrother Networking sales1 at pingbrother.com
Thu Jan 17 16:00:06 EST 2013

   <P style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; font-size:14px><A style="COLOR: #c33200" href="http://www.pingbrother.com">

    is watching
your devices

    - MONITORING
- CONTROL
- WATCHDOG

  What breed of a dog can text you?
   	  …a PingBrother watchdog.
 Easy!
 Check out our video demo to see how smart our watchdog device is.

What is PingBrother? Click to play.

 Click here for the full length video demo.

  Order your sample now at	 sales at pingbrother.com

EPIW 104 for 109 EUR (list price)
 EPIW 104P for 135 EUR (list price
 For quantity based discount prices please see our
 product comparison table with prices: USD / EUR.
 For more information on our products and services please visit our website:

 www.pingbrother.com

   subscribe                unsubscribe

    PingBrother is

 a 4 port industrial 10/100 passive POE ethernet switch and IP watchdog with built in web based GUI.  It is an intelligent device, which watches a lot of qualities of its environment, such as input voltage, temperature, current consumption of the connected POE devices, operability of any network devices (ping, http availability), water leakage or condensation.

 It gives a user defined response, for example turns off /on or reset the power of the POE ethernet ports, controls any connected device by its relay contact, and/or sends an email.

PingBrother can work on nearly any low voltage (8-56V DC or 9-42V AC), and can distribute its input power to any kind of connected standard or non standard POE devices (PD).

 PingBrother can manage other, non-IP devices through the relay contacts connected to the terminal blocks.