Re: Quotation for Car Music EL lamp(sound activated equalizer)

Bruce Yu brada at vip.163.com
Sat Feb 23 02:05:57 EST 2013

Dear friend

We saw your purchased message on internet, knowing that you are interested in Music EL lamp.

We are Chinese manufacturer of sound activated equalizer,music EL rhythm lamp for car and Disco hall. Our good quality and competitive price will help your business. Hope to be a partner of your company!

Call me or Email me. E-catalogue will be provided if needed.

Sincerely,

Bruce

Mob 86 13822253014

Tel 86 020 6669 0965

skype----palayuyu

Address: Guangzhou sea bead area three U.S.C. dean to circumference

Guangzhou Brada Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd