FW: Barebox on Karo TX25

John Parker John.Parker at lucyautomation.co.uk
Thu Dec 19 09:14:21 EST 2013

Hi again

Sorry for the delay coming back on this.

I was able to get the 2013.02 release working well on the tx25 and have made a huge amount of progress.

I have even automated the replacement of Redboot with Barebox!

In the New Year I will try your patch on the latest code and let you know how I get on.

Once again , many thanks all.

Seasons Greetings and Happy New Year to you all.

Kind regards

John