Porting barebox (devicetree) to Variscite iMX6 SOM

Michael Burkey mdburkey at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 14:24:45 EST 2013

You are correct!

Apparently, I have problems with pesky little things like simple addition! ;-)

Thanks for spotting that. I hadn't proofed that part of the code
thoroughly yet (we are still just using SD Card for the moment with an
intent to move to GPMI "eventually").

If only the other problem was this easy to fix!