some debug patches

Sascha Hauer s.hauer at pengutronix.de
Thu Jan 26 08:26:46 EST 2012

Being forced to do debugging this morning I created some patches
to make this easier. initcall tracing now works with regular
debug() statements and not with LL debug functions anymore which
are not implemented for most architectures. Also, we do no
longer hang when an initcall fails which increases the chance
that the user gets some clue what went wrong.

Sascha Hauer (7):
      console: remove unused function prototypes
      kfifo: change kfifo_init to work with a preallocated fifo
      console: make it work without malloc
      ARM: panic on div 0
      initcalls: do not hang if an initcall fails
      startup: use regular debug statements in initcall debugging
      Add dump_stack function

 arch/arm/cpu/interrupts.c      |    5 ++++
 arch/arm/include/asm/barebox.h |   39 ++-----------------------------
 arch/arm/lib/div0.c            |    2 +-
 common/startup.c               |   10 ++-----
 include/common.h               |    9 +++++++
 include/console.h              |   13 ----------
 include/kfifo.h                |    2 +-
 lib/vsprintf.c                 |    2 +