barebox on imx23-olinuxino

Juergen Beisert jbe at pengutronix.de
Mon Aug 27 14:01:50 EDT 2012

Hi Fadil,

Fadil Berisha wrote:
> Based on falconfing and mx23-evk, I did barebox port on
> imx23-olinuxino board.  Here is barebox boot:
>
> Board: Olimex.ltd imx23-olinuxino
> registered netconsole as cs1
> Min. frequency is 1476 Hz
> Max. frequency is 48000000 Hz
> mxs_mci at mci0: registered as mci0
> ehci at ehci0: USB EHCI 1.00
> No MCI card preset

In the mci-core.c source file you can enable the DEBUG macro to include more
debug output. This will print more information about the MCI card detection.
Maybe it helps.

Check also:
 - pin multiplexing
 - power supply to the SD card
 - GPIOs for detecting the SD card (some kind of inserting signal)
 - increase the min frequency to about 400 kHz. Maybe 1476 Hz are too slow and
   conflict with some timeout values

Regards,
Juergen

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Juergen Beisert             |
Linux Solutions for Science and Industry      | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |