Antwort: Re: barebox JSON

christian.buettner at rafi.de christian.buettner at rafi.de
Mon Apr 16 07:52:33 EDT 2012

The advantage is a generic interface used in mass production.

I formulate my question in another way.
Is there an approach launching a little tool, that listens to UART or
Ethernet when the bootloader starts.
The tool is kind of an dispatcher, using an incoming message to start e.g.
an update of the kernel.

- christian