Tegra 2

Antony Pavlov antonynpavlov at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 09:15:12 EDT 2011

> Hey all,
>
> If I remember right a while back someone mentioned Tegra 2 here. I would
> like to ask what the status is of Tegra 2 support. Or if there is support at
> all ? :-)

There is initial support for Tegra 2 in my private git.

I shall send the patches in a while.

The current status:
 * barebox can start on Toshiba AC100 smartbook after U-Boot (not
mainstream U-Boot);
 * barebox support console on Tegra's internal serial port;
 * barebox support USB host controller and Ethernet-USB

Barebox does not support:
 * cache&mmu initialization;
 * graphical output;
 * i2c (so barebox can't use AC100's keyboard for input);
 * mmc controller.

Currently, I'm working on porting of tegra-fb and i2c support.

--
Best regards,
  Antony Pavlov