help -- barebox on ARM Cortex M3

Murthy, Ramana Ramana.Murthy at microsemi.com
Tue May 17 04:37:17 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I am new to barebox. Now a days I am trying to port a good bootloader onto ARM Cortex M3 based board. The board has enough memory, Serial and Ethernet interfaces.
Only thing lacking in Cortex M3 is MMU. Instead there is MPU(Memory Protection Unit).

Does barebox support ARM devices without MMU? If Yes, please point me to the related links.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
N.S.S.R.Murthy,
Ph # +91-40-67303600, Extn - 3731,
Mobile # +91-9959677780.

The information contained in or attached to this email may be subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), administered by the U.S. Department of Commerce, or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), administered by the U.S. Department of State, and may require an export license from the Commerce or State Department prior to its export. An export can include a release or disclosure to a foreign national inside or outside the United States. Include this notice with any reproduced portion of this information.