test app

Vanalme Filip F.Vanalme at TELEVIC.com
Tue Mar 8 05:09:57 EST 2011

[Filip]

As a start, I just took over your Makefile and a minimal source file :

__asm__ (".text\n"
        ".globl _start\n"
        "_start:\n"
        "ldr    sp, =0xA7E00000\n"
        "bl     main\n"
        "stop:\n"
        "b      stop\n"
        );

int main (int argc, char *argv[])
{
	return 0;
}

I think I might still miss something because the assembler part gives me errors e.g.
	" Error: no such instruction: 'ldr sp,=0xA7E00000' "
	" Error: no such instruction: 'bl main' "
	" Error: no such instruction: 'b stop' "

Maybe a tab/space related issue ?