When do patches get into the releases?

Juergen Beisert jbe at pengutronix.de
Sun Mar 6 13:15:57 EST 2011

Hi Dirk,

Dirk Gerdes wrote:
> I'm trying to install barebox on my mini2440.
> I followed the instructions in the bottom of "mini2440.c".
> Barebox starts from Ram, but if I switch to NAND and start the board again,
> console keeps quiet. At the moment I have no idea, what went wrong.
>
> I used the latest version from git and I got the
> 1GB-X35 Mini2440-Board.

My bad. The current S3C2440 NAND driver only supports small page NANDs. But
even with support for the 'advanced' NANDs (2kiB page size) currently it
still does not boot from NAND... Will send my patch series, as soon the board
boots from NAND.

Juergen

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Juergen Beisert             |
Linux Solutions for Science and Industry      | Phone: +49-8766-939 228     |