PMIC device driver

Vanalme Filip F.Vanalme at TELEVIC.com
Wed Feb 16 07:20:36 EST 2011

[Filip] Think I found how it works. I have to use the normal read, write and lseek functions to read/write PMIC registers. The 'offset' and 'flag' parameters in read and write functions are for internal use only. Correct. When reading, an internal index is incremented. A following read starts where the previous ended. With lseek, one can move that index to address the correct register. Right ?