First time on this list

Marko Milutinovic markomilutin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:42:58 EDT 2011

Hello,

1. I don't think that I took any steps to save the environment. Not sure how
to go about doing that. I have the 'env\bin\init' file under my board
directory. I was under the impressions this would get built in
automatically. Additionally in my init.c file for my board I have the
following lines:

devfs_add_partition("nor0", 0x01000000, 0x10000, PARTITION_FIXED,
"self_raw");
devfs_add_partition("nor0", 0x01010000, 0x1000, PARTITION_FIXED, "env0");

2. When my board boots i get the following output lines

Malloc space: .(rest of text ...)
Stack space: (rest of text ...)
Open /dev/env0 error2
running /env/bin/init...