Generating barebox.S

Teresa Gamez T.Gamez at phytec.de
Wed Sep 8 10:07:25 EDT 2010

Hello,

I noticed while upgrading from barebox-2010.04.0 to barebox-2010.07.0 that
the part of generating a barebox.S file in the Makefile has changed. I'm
working with an ARM board and it seems that the barebox.S is not being
build by default anymore. My Makefile reading skills are not really
good... So how do I activate the generation of the barebox.S file? Or do I
miss something?

Thanks!

Teresa Gámez

-Software Entwicklung-
PHYTEC Messtechnik GmbH
Robert-Koch-Str. 39
55129 Mainz
Tel.: +49 (0)6131 9221-0
Web: http://www.phytec.de

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Michael Mitezki, Handelsregister Mainz, HRB
4656, Finanzamt Mainz-Mitte, St.Nr. 266500608, DE 149059855
This E-Mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient (or have received this E-Mail in error) please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this E-Mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this E-Mail is
strictly forbidden.