No subject

Wed Oct 6 18:52:23 EDT 2010

assume that the code was written by Jean-Christophe, which is not

As I wrote before in my message to JC, I consider this an accident,
i. e. rather ignorance than intention.  However, I would be seriously
disappointed if such things should happen again.

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at
All he had was nothing, but that was something, and now it  had  been
taken away.                             - Terry Pratchett, _Sourcery_