barebox for leopardboard

Sascha Hauer s.hauer at pengutronix.de
Fri Feb 5 12:49:59 EST 2010

Hi Tyler,

On Fri, Feb 05, 2010 at 12:25:28PM -0400, Tyler W. Wilson wrote:
> I am curious if anybody has done any work on getting barebox running on
> the leopardboard, so I do not reproduce effort.
>
> I am especially interested in setting up a bootloader that directly
> supports USB and DFU, so that I do not need to use the UART/serial port.

I know nothing about the leopardboard, from googling I found out that
this is a beagleboard with a camera connected to it, right? Barebox runs
on the beagleboard, but unfortunately we do not have USB support for it.
You would have to port the usb driver for it, then DFU should work.
As a first shot you can compile the beagleboard defconfig and see how
far you get.