Barebox on a 3730

Premi, Sanjeev premi at ti.com
Thu Dec 2 11:43:09 EST 2010

_______________________________________
From: barebox-bounces at lists.infradead.org [barebox-bounces at lists.infradead.org] On Behalf Of Belisko Marek [marek.belisko at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 8:43 PM
To: Orjan Friberg
Cc: barebox at lists.infradead.org
Subject: Re: Barebox on a 3730

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 3:20 PM, Orjan Friberg <of at flatfrog.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have successfully used Barebox as bootloader on one of our own boards
> with an OMAP 3530.  Same board, but with a 3730 instead (and a few auxiliary
> components changed) I'm getting completely garbled output on the serial
> port.  I tried changing the baud rate from 115200 to 38400 and 19200 to no
> avail.
Not have omap3530 or other but have same issue with different board type.
Problem was with clock setup for serial. Just an idea check if clock is correct
according data sheet. Maybe 37xx differs from 35xx ;)

[sp] Yes. There is a difference between the 35x and 37x clock settings.

> Anyone here rambooted a 3730 with barebox?  (Just to rule out that I need to
> do any software changes.)

[sp] If the support does exist yet - changes are necessary.

[sp] How urgent is your need? I could make a patch - but you may have
      to wait for couple of days.