poor performance with BCM4331 and 3.2

Tyler Kocheran rfkrocktk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 21:51:29 EST 2012

George,
Also running a MacBook Pro (8,3) and seeing similar issues. I'll be
connected to the AP, but I'll lose all internet connectivity every so
often. Disconnecting and reconnecting to the AP works, or unloading and
reloading the module. I'd like to help contribute to this to help it get
fixed.

I'm even willing to donate root SSH access to the developers, if that
helps.

Thanks,
 - TK