New device in MacBook Pro, yet unsupported?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Jun 11 06:09:19 EDT 2011

On Sat, 2011-06-11 at 11:36 +0200, Rafał Miłecki wrote:
> I've asked for tests of mmiotracer and ndiswrapper on Ubuntu forum [1] [2].

I can do that but it will probably take a while; I may just use the box
with wired and Bluetooth networking for now, or not use it at all until
I'm not quite so snowed under with other things.

If you send me a SSH public key I can give you root access on the box
over the wired connection and you can play with it yourself, which might
be a lot faster all round?

--
dwmw2