unable to write flashrom, functionality broken?

Michael Büsch mb at bu3sch.de
Fri Feb 4 07:21:37 EST 2011

On Fri, 2011-02-04 at 07:06 -0500, Dale Walsh wrote:
> If you wish to knit-pick over details knock yourself out but you need
> to stop making assumptions about what I know and don't know.

No. You really just need to stop guessing around.

> Explaining in great detail serves no real purpose

I already figured out that you're not interested in falsifications of
your flawed logics.

> It also seems that people involved with these projects are too
> sensitive, if you don't say something just right or don't mention
> something they get bent out of shape and go off attacking people
> labeling them as morons and idiots, very professional for someone
> involved in a public project who goal is to support the code they
> provide.

Please quote me with context saying that you're a moron or an idiot.

YOU are the one getting personal. YOU are the one who claimed in
the first place that our software was crap.

> I'm not familiar with the code base because after looking at all the
> files I've personally decided it's a structured mess

See?

--
Greetings Michael.