4331 support

james at jamesanslow.net james at jamesanslow.net
Thu Aug 25 19:27:31 EDT 2011

Hi Larry,

Thanks for getting back to me on this. I'm not overly experienced when
it comes to driver development and so I may be best suited to waiting
until this is made live. That is, unless compiling and patching
experimental drivers is an easy thing to do (but from what I
understand it's not?)

Kind regards,
James