14e4:4315 help install

mic cat micacatt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 11:14:03 EDT 2010

Hi thank reply......anymore

 My card work managed mode with kernel "2.6.35" with :
 "rmmod b43" && "modprobe b43 nohwcrypt=1 pio=1 qos=0"

But how to (backup / edit) the "b43 driver" so that it can always
started without problem.

But my card no working "promisious" mode. stop working after "15 second"
"dmesg" say just "device mon0 entered promiscious mode"
                          "NOHZ : Local_softirq_pending 08"
                          "NOHZ : Local_softirq_pending 08"

thank for reply