remote talking to AR9271

bruce m beach brucembeach at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 20:14:02 PST 2016

Hello Oleksij

I'm progressing on getting a usb link to userland. In
app_start.c I have a function setup_ep(.... ) at the end of
the file just before wlan_task(), where you supply some
parameters and the ep that you want is set up. If the code
actually gets executed it at least doesn't crash the
firmware since I'm on the net right now with it. (I set up
endpoint 13). What I'm looking for is where the interrupt
source registers are processed. It looks like it takes place
in the rom, but that I can intercept the proccessing through

usb_api_k2_patch.c

Does this seem likely, and if so where would be the best
place to put a branch to my handler?

Bruce