How to check debug message from adf_os_print()?

Matteo Danieletto matteo.danieletto at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 08:51:33 EST 2014

Thanks Oleksij,

I soldered 49th how suggested in wikidevi, I modified the firmware adding adf_os_print.
When I opened minicom I set upped the serial port (ttyUSB0) with 19200 baudrate.

However I didn’t see any output. So I read the data sheet  and I found some different how reported in wikiDevi.
In wikidevi the 49th pin is GPIO8 instead in data sheet is GPIO10. The 21st pin is the GPIO8  -General purpose and multiplexed serial input data from an SPI device-.

BTW,I was watching the solder made by Oleksij and I recognized that the chipset is ar7010 and the pin was 48th pin (GPIO8)

Do I solder the 21st for my a r9721?

Thanks a lot
Matteo