Development workflow ?

charles vauvarin charles.vauvarin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 03:55:29 EDT 2013

Hello,

We are 6 CS students from Paris. Before we obtain our diploma, we have
to work on a big last project for about 5 month. Ours will involve
customizing a 802.11n firmware and driver. We are still looking for
the right hardware setup, we need some MIMO 802.11n cards / USB
dongles (USB would be nice for the ease of use on our laptops).

None of us has worked on this kind of project until now, the entry
barrier is quite huge.  Could someone here describe its workflow when
customizing the atheros firmware ? Some hardware advice on how to
build a MIMO 'lab' would also be a tremendous help.

Thanks !

Charles