unwanted client isolation AR9280 @ 5GHz mode

Gertjan Hofman gertjan_hofman at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 28 11:11:49 EST 2013

Yes,we has to modify regd.c as per the (simple) patch:

wget --no-check- certificate https://dev.openwrt.org/export/32952/trunk/package/mac80211/patches/403-ath_regd_optional.patch

Thats not a pretty solution, but at least it gets us going. The results are really promising in terms of throughput so I need to solve why broadcasts go missing. Any thing I can try in terms of debugging ?

Thanks

Gertjan