[ath9k-devel] ath9k_htc: Target is unresponsive

Oleksij Rempel linux at rempel-privat.de
Fri May 17 04:31:28 EDT 2013

Am 17.05.2013 10:15, schrieb Ignacy Gawedzki:
> On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 10:07:00AM +0200, thus spake Oleksij Rempel:
>> OK, now i was able to reproduce it on ar9271.
>
> Ah, good, but what did you do wrong previously then?

Nothing. I needed to start single user mode first, and reboot the system
to et this error.

>> In attachment is the log i grubbed form adapter.
>> Lines starting with ######### are my comments
>
> At least we can already diagnose a problem with A_PRINTF. :/
>
> Do these logs speak to anyone?

Here are some explanations:
"ASIC-ROM_1.8" - is start of boot loader on device. It should go
immediately after adapter got power.
"8. download" - at this stage bootloader is ready to receive firmware.
"[Tgt running" - firmware was downloaded and running.
"!USB suspend" - means usb suspend was initiated
And that is probably our problem.

--
Regards,
Oleksij