ath9k_htc_firmware: call for testing

Oleksij Rempel linux at rempel-privat.de
Sun Jun 23 16:38:46 EDT 2013

Hallo all,

i need testing of my cleaning branch of ath9k_htc firmware:

https://github.com/olerem/open-ath9k-htc-firmware/commits/clean_2

background:
ath9k_htc firmware has rather complicated creation history. There are
many defined but not used variables. I assume some one started to
implement some thing but forgot to make it, or some thing like this.

This all dead parts make code unreadable. We have choice:
- Keep the structure; fix the code and be compatible with other probable
versions of this firmware.
- Remove dead code; make it simple but probably not portable.

I decided to go second way. IMHO, this code collected too match trash.
This is only start of my work, but i already removed lots of code and
may brake lots of things.
It works for me. But may be you will find some regressions.

So testers are welcome! :)

--
Regards,
Oleksij